October Food & Fitness Challenge!
Join us in the month of October for a food and fitness challenge. For 30 days commit to eating clean, practicing 5 days a week and completing one yoga challenge per week.
We are honored to be hosting the
2014 Washington State
Yoga Asana Competition
- When : Saturday, November 8th at 2pm
- Where : Bikram Hot Yoga Vancouver - Eastside
- Spectator Admission : $5
What is a Yoga Competition? Yoga competitions are a long-standing tradition in India. The Yoga Asana Championships promote yoga by creating the opportunity for dedicated yogis to be the best they can be physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. The competition gives these yogis the platform to challenge themselves and inspire the community at large to deepen their own yoga practice.
2 Studios in 2 Locations
Choose from 57 Classes
- 1801 SE 164th Avenue Vancouver, WA
- Conveniently located off of 164th Street (Fishers Landing).
- 616 NE 81st St. Vancouver, WA
- Conveniently located off of 78th Street (Hazel Dell)